วันพุธที่ 20 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2549

KEEP SILENCE

Keep silence is the practice in Buddhism. It's not strict for everyone to do it. If you are a Buddhist, it no need for you to do. But if you love to practice you can do it.
Keep silence is just the stop speaking depend on your need. You may stop for 1 day, 2 days, 3 days or 1 year if you can !!
Or you just want to do it everyday at some term of time, such as you want to keep silence during the sun set to sun rise (night time). And you can speak during 6 am - 6 pm.... That's your world !!
Keep silence can make you concerned more about yourself because it will make you have more mindful to your daily life.
For me it's a very exciting time when I start to practice it. I can see much more about my mind. It always run away from me to everywhere, everywhere it can go....
When I finished my keep silence practice. It always be the good time for me to start with the daily life with mindfulness.
Anyway, to be a good monk with good practice is very difficult !!
May you try it, the keep silence at your place.... at your home is very okay !!
Phra Chai Waradhammo
P.S. I think perhaps other religion also have THE KEEP SILENCE PRACTICE.... but in another name
Keep silence has in all 3 kinds of Buddhism, Theravada, Mahayana, and Vacharajana (Tibetan Buddhism). It's the special way to get to know yourself more and more. And it's the shortcut to go inside yourself and Buddhism !!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: